Specialized Exhibition Of Printing & Packaging in Baghdad


Noting that Iraq provides 20 percent of its import needs in the printing industry from Iran and the remaining 80 percent from Turkey, despite the fact that Iran has a few hundred kilometers of border with the country, Iraq also has a good position to play a constructive role in the printing, packaging, plastics and paper industries of the region due to its close linguistic, cultural, religious and political proximity to the Iraqi central government will increase the participation and presence of activists of this class in such events. In this case, Iraq can become one of the most important export destinations in Iran in the field of printing raw materials, packaging and machinery of this industry.

 The Iranian Printing and Packaging Exhibition was held in Baghdad on 24 to 26 June 2019


Register as :

Exhibition Gallery